Saturday, June 05, 2010

Doyle Brunson Speaks Out on Cereus Online Poker Cheat Crisis!

Doyle Brunson added his three cents to the pie on the controversy surrounding the security breach at Absolute Poker and UltimateBet when he said in his blog, "I know some of the former owners are still in the office at UB, so they have to go the extra mile with their security. But how on earth could they allow something like this breach of security? It is a mystery to me how poker players keep going there."

Brunson did not mention any names but there's no doubt he is talking about the recent encryption security problems that have been plaguing the Cereus Poker Network and its two main sites, UltimateBet.com and Absolute Poker.
He is obviously trying to capitalize on the seemingly lack of disclosure on the main people involved in the hole-card scams that riveted the online poker world for several years now since their worldwide and netwide exposure.

What is Brunson's real motive in all this? You know as well as I...he just wants to get more people playing online poker at Doyle's Room.

My Take: Well, I consider Doyle Brunson a poker cheat whether it be online or off, and I don't trust him as far as I can throw 'em...and even that ain't real far!!