Friday, August 18, 2017

My North Korean Poker-Hacking Claims Backed up by other News Articles

Online Poker Hacking for Nukes?
Back in mid-May I wrote an article about my suspicions that Kim Jong Un, the nuclear-bluffing North Korean dictator, may not at all be a bluffer when it comes to hacking online poker sites. My reasoning, of course, was that hacking online poker games was another profitable source of income to finance the North Korean nuclear weapons program.

Now serveral other news articles about Kim's poker-hacking program, as I shall call it, are surfacing online. And I highly doubt that any of these articles contain fake news. They're coming from official South Korean security agencies.

Here's one article about Kim Jong Un hacking online poker. Have a read and let me know what you think.